Navitel DVR Center update for iOS and Android
We are pleased to announce that a new version of Navitel DVR Center 3.2.21 has become available in all application stores for iOS and Android devices.
The new version has the following changes and improvements:
- endless waiting for video broadcast,
- gray screen when changing screen orientation immediately after entering a video broadcast,
- shift the player window in full screen mode,
- camera switch on the video broadcast screen,
- displaying the end time of the video for time-lapse mode,
- the ability to install previously downloaded firmware,
- downloading large video files.
- constant display of the Wifi-DVR selection button,
- closes the dialog for selecting a setting parameter if the current value is selected.
To update the application, we recommend using official application stores such as the App Store (for iOS), Google Play or AppGallery (for Android). Click the "Update" button. The installation will start automatically.
Navitel DVR Center is an exclusive solution that allows to connect your Navitel’s dashcam to your smartphone or tablet and control it over Wi-Fi. Its function list includes, but is not limited to, updating DVR firmware, video resolution's setting and G-sensor sensitivity, as well as real-time video streaming and ability to share any video from your dashcam to several ways. We will continue to constantly enhance your user experience by adding new functions to the application in the future updates.
Thank you for staying with us.